If you’d like to learn more about our recent blog posts, like how to choose the career path that best fits you or what professions require training in allied health, then check out these links to helpful sites.
- Read about some of the many things a medical assistant does as a part of their daily job duties on this page from AAMA-NTL.org.
- Check out this article from HICareers.com to see what the health information field is all about.
- Find out about the demands and rewards of a career as a physical therapist assistant on this page from APTA.org.
- For some advice on finding the career path that works for you, check out this article from USNews.com.
- Learn more about matching your interests to potential careers on this page from HelpGuide.org.
Call Florida Career College at 954-357-0372